Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 336 - Accomplices

Dex-chan lover
Though I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is an actual problem caused by Beem's bloodline ability, like if maybe he captures the subject's soul in the painting (meaning the Palmone painting is exactly as Beem says it is, it's the actual demon,) and Gramps falling unconscious could have been a similar case, and this is why Beem is never allowed to finish a painting since only finished products can do this, that's my ongoing theory anyway, especially after what Beem said about his most famous painting 🤔
Hmm, I doubt that it captures the subjects soul through the painting, but it could capture part of the soul of the viewers, maybe; would explain the illnesses, and why Gramps passed out and had to be rushed out I assume via ambulance (the panel is not clear, but it seems to be implying that). Otherwise, it could be the creation of a soul or pseudo-soul; in other words, when completed, Palome actually came into existence, not just the art piece but the demon of the art piece. in other words, bloodline could be "realization", and it's just the subject matter created that has resulted in the conditions people have been in.

Dex-chan lover
I really love Beem's design. He looks so out of place it's kind of perfect. The big mass of hair, the black fangs that protrude over his teeth, his eyes, it all just works. 10/10 character design.

Aggregator gang
idk for me i like this arc. i like interesting side charas getting an arc for themselves at least once before we go back to the mainline. plus iruma-kun has always this kind of my pace vibes even at the beginning, so it's just within expectations

if anything i wanna learn more about zeze's family because he's like those rich noble kids in fantasy romance manhwas. that amount of adoration probably means they have some hefty power, I'd like to see them against belial's gang

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I doubt that it captures the subjects soul through the painting, but it could capture part of the soul of the viewers, maybe; would explain the illnesses, and why Gramps passed out and had to be rushed out I assume via ambulance (the panel is not clear, but it seems to be implying that). Otherwise, it could be the creation of a soul or pseudo-soul; in other words, when completed, Palome actually came into existence, not just the art piece but the demon of the art piece. in other words, bloodline could be "realization", and it's just the subject matter created that has resulted in the conditions people have been in.
Yeah something to that effect, especially since Japan has all sorts of stories regarding paintings and photos capturing the souls or part of the souls of the subject, and then those images going on to cause all sorts of mischief for the viewers.

Double-page supporter
I’m a little late to reading this but this has instantly become my favourite chapter for the series for it’s depiction of the creative process.

Users who are viewing this thread