Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 341 - An Outstretched Palm

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait how do pictures of beem’s paintings that don’t cause any mental distress exist? Why don’t they just… take a picture then?

Dex-chan lover
Would be great if the author can have the balls to actually live up to the occasion and made sylvia be crippled and mentally unstable after pulling off the masterpiece. Like i mean, fuck that power of friendship bullshit and went with the reason you gave beem's painting such a big deal in the first place.

I doubt it tho, the balls are long gone.
no, this is not that kind of manga.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the dad won't be as delighted hearing about this, but I wonder how they would show that

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug:Would be funny if author pull a swerve or funny joke. Like the “dreaded” picture of death is actually either :
1. A human maid is doing moe moe kyun or get delicious
2. A lovely human wife doing “do you want bath? Dinner? Or…me?”
3. A very cute picture of puppy doing puppy eyes or any animal doing cute move

Dex-chan lover
I... kinda want Silv's decision to have consequences.

Don't get me wrong, I want this to be successful as much as everyone else and for her to stay well... but we are talking about something even very powerful demons are affected by, I respect Silvia's resolve... but an action has to have a reaction.

Sabro didn't skip a bit about his approval of the ship, what a bro.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i feel like this dad angle is gonna come back to bite them, like he wont approve and storm the school. but in turn, be impressed by her work

Dex-chan lover
Whoever thought that Sabro would be mistaken them for asking permission for dating...

Bullseye, you are so right!

Dex-chan lover
i know that leaving things unknown is sometimes better for the sake of leaving things to peoples' imaginations but honestly not knowing what exactly looking at the painting does completely diminishes any tension for me. it's not because i lack the imagination but because the story says so much about it mentally attacking people. like the story tells us it's happening but keeps refusing to show us even while it's happening right in front of us. and we know it's nothing grand because it's just a mental attack. so why not just show us how it's doing that and prove that it's something dangerous. show, don't tell.

Fed-Kun's army
Sabnock is the definition of a supportive brother, and he takes pride in it! This should be a standard in manga writing.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see the consequence of looking at the picture to be long lasting as a demonstration of Beem's terrifying artwork, but we'll just have to see what the picture looks like!

Would be great if the author can have the balls to actually live up to the occasion and made sylvia be crippled and mentally unstable after pulling off the masterpiece. Like i mean, fuck that power of friendship bullshit and went with the reason you gave beem's painting such a big deal in the first place.

I doubt it tho, the balls are long gone.
Personally, I hope it doesn't have lasting effect. I am at the very least hoping it causes Silvia to go into an evil phase.

Users who are viewing this thread