Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 345 - Three Carefree Guests

Dex-chan lover
the freshmen with Sabbnock are precious, I wonder what their bloodline abilities~
and I lowkey forgot that one of the freshmen has an older sister...
it's cute that they themed the haunted house around art. I wonder if anyone is going to cosplay as paintings
The boy is Poku and has Jumpman, which is a teleporting power. The girl is Ronron and has an unknown ability.

Dex-chan lover
You mean the water park.
I said what I said. :D

xorVH5r.png

Thank you for uploading! Love this comic so.

Ahahaha Ipos-sensei running is amazing!

Dex-chan lover
I said what I said. :D

xorVH5r.png
Yes, but Iruma took Ameri on a date to the water park. She only thought it was a 1-1 date at Walter Park before realizing she misread the text. Ameri tried holding Iruma's hand at the water park, rode rides together, and the like. In Walter Park, you can count on two hands the total scenes Iruma and Ameri shared over the whole arc.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but Iruma took Ameri on a date to the water park. She only thought it was a 1-1 date at Walter Park before realizing she misread the text. Ameri tried holding Iruma's hand at the water park, rode rides together, and the like. In Walter Park, you can count on two hands the total scenes Iruma and Ameri shared over the whole arc.
My friend, I might need to go back and read the whole series again because I thought "Walter Park" was the water park.

Dex-chan lover
That's a really dumb way of basing your evaluation when that's not the only thing that has happened. As I said, learn to have some patience, you're way to focused on the destination
4 months of waiting so far since she discovered the she likes to draw is good pacing?

Dex-chan lover
de5qxcb-fec0c786-7830-4c91-a627-007de07f7109.gif

Every Student council president must master how to use their heels

Dex-chan lover
It's a testament of how good a series thus is that I actually love all the Misfits kids. Purson was such a great addition too :win:

Users who are viewing this thread