Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 348 - The Most Incredible Duo

Dex-chan lover
Their work on the haunted house is as helpers to the magitools batra. In other words, if the haunted house wins, the magitools will be the winners.

The fact that it was the art batra that provided the banner and the main exhibit is irrelevant, especially since the main exhibit wasn't even usable without a magitool member (Silvia).
all great points, but after the victory of INFORMATION BOOTH last year I wont be surprised by anything

Ohhhh man, that giant pile of hair at the bottom of page 17 is totally Dadnock, I recognize their security devil. I hope he actually gets a bit of screen time, I'm so curious about what he's really like.

Also yeah, no big deal, just two members of the 13 Crowns coming specifically to check up on Iruma. Business as usual.
I made an account on here just to say I'm so impressed with your recall!! I went and found a pic of him to compare details, and I think you could definitely be right!

Ohhhh man, that giant pile of hair at the bottom of page 17 is totally Dadnock, I recognize their security devil. I hope he actually gets a bit of screen time, I'm so curious about what he's really like.

Also yeah, no big deal, just two members of the 13 Crowns coming specifically to check up on Iruma. Business as usual.
YESSSSS just came here to comment that!!! He signed off on it, so hope he sees what Sylvie is capable of!!! And Mephisto showing up is just the icing on the cake!

Users who are viewing this thread