Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 350 - Everyone's Own Accolades

Dex-chan lover
yea, Iruma is at the stage where rank shouldn't be about his genius or out of the box actions, but his strength.

He can't hold a candle to many of the teachers who are rank 7+ and in the demon world, that's where a majority of the higher ranking comes from.

Silvy deserves the rank up.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this was to be expected. Demon Rank in the Netherworld carries weight and seems based on an individual Demon's power, influence, and achievements. Sadly, the most Iruma has going for him at this moment (that's not borrowed btw) is his achievements, which unfortunately isn't too well known to the masses with the exception of a few. In short, he still has much room to grow and improve himself. Of course, that's my own opinion, and who knows the next chapter may just throw a curve ball that shatters my thought process.

Dex-chan lover
Probably because while the idea of the haunted house was his and he helped contribute to his creation/finding the talent, the bulk of the actual creations were by the other members of the team. That being said, considering that this happened last festival just fine, I wonder what exactly the reasoning for it will be.

Actually, I bet there's some arbitrary rule that the same "representative" can't rank up more than once using this method now that I look back at how the prizes are dealt with.

Double-page supporter
there was a sneak peak blurb for the next chapter at the end of the magazine that says
iruma will have to undergo an exam in order to advance his rank, so it's not that he's being completely denied the reward but that he'll have to prove himself for it

Dex-chan lover
My fellow fans raise your pitchforks lows, surely with a bellow of anger we may hope across the page and deliver justice to the school staff!

Users who are viewing this thread