Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 350 - Everyone's Own Accolades

Double-page supporter
I feel like itll probably be that his rank isnt going up because he wasnt the main contributor to the actual display beyond finding the talents and getting them to express themselves.

Could also be that theres other conditions for moving up to the higher ranks too.
Probably this

Dex-chan lover
Imo Iruma’s rank only really played a role near the beginning when they played dodgeball. Everytime after that, I don’t think his rank really mattered.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be fine with Kalego denying it and giving him a training arc to be befitting of the rank; I just feel like there's going to be a massive battle arc incoming with the 13 crowns. Though the question would be how to deny it while appealing to the crowd.

Dex-chan lover
Give mah boy iruma his rank he did nuthin wrong
images

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this. Hopefully it's not something like "You will be not raised to rank 6, but rank 7" bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Called it. Author pulled a cop out with the Art Battler and now the main representative prize will probably go to Sylvia.

Guess this is the second long arc in a row where Iruma isn't allowed to advance (after the student hunt).

Feels like Iruma is taking a bit of a backseat in the manga now.

As for him"going up too fast" we're 350 chapters in. At the rate we're going, we'll have another One Piece or Detective Conan on our hands.

Users who are viewing this thread