Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 353 - Respect

Supporter
No two-page spread in this chapter. How many chapters has it been since we haven't had a two page spread?

edit: NVM I'm blind as a bat. Looks like the streak is unbroken still.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ou8207.png

Clara's gonna be a powerful ally in this one.

Double-page supporter
What if the boy at the end was actually a girl. I remember how one of the
demi-humans in the country/realm that is ruled by Naofumi, is a boy who I think looked similar to the kid on the last page. In any case, that kid from the country/realm that Naofumi governs is initially shown to us as a boy, only to find out later that he is actually a girl.

In any case, I think that the kid at the end could be a girl, like the example given above from another manga series.

Due to the fact that Iruma was thrown into the air (lifted up) by the children, his ultra instinct did not activate.

Also, Azz-kun and Clara + Iruma look cute with rabbit ears.

Dex-chan lover
I think we can cross Mephisto out of the list of possible allies of Baal.

He personally decided to do this, besides the fact that Iruma is involved there is no other "compromising" fact for this decision, Baal's allies may disguise their intent, but they don't really help people, Baal himself is famous for his role in wars.

So the fact that Mephisto decided to do such a project shows that he is a stand-up guy, he is looking for those that can protect themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread