Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 362 - Only I know

Aggregator gang
lol funny carrot reaction aside, I adore how Nova is a prime example of how representation matters. He doesn't just want to be able to stand on his own two feet and choose his own path, he wants to be an example for future kids like him. And how Iruma never even considered how that sort of thing relates to his own situation. Just- ughhh, I'm a broken record for saying how much I adore the writing choices in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Locally produce carrot! Woohoo!

Gigachad Carrot

Dex-chan lover
Iruma is finally picking up on what he should have been doing from the get go, finding out what truly makes the Many-Eared unique, aside from the hearing, and a new nation of them would be able to offer the demon realm that lets them truly be independent. Wanting to teach them the same skills as the rest of the demons is fine and all, but that's fairly pointless if they're still never going to be on the level of your average demon, they'll still be in danger of getting stomped on by those at the top while removing time to train the part that has been enabling their survival, it's practically throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I'm curious to see what Iruma comes up with to carve out a third path like Delkira would, "If there were two paths, one going left and one going right and every demon decided to go left, but Delkira said "Go straight." They would build a new path going forward."

Users who are viewing this thread