Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Iruma-kun's Demon School

Aggregator gang
Oh my!

He's spent all 14 years of his life becoming the most capable at survival under adversity.

And somehow remained a nice person at heart. Someone who desires to cause no harm. Someone who likes to help others.

Someone... who avoids conflict of all kinds when at all possible, which makes it very difficult for him to refuse a request. Very difficult to stand up for himself.

And now... things get difficult for him. Because a powerful fool dotes on him beyond all reason. Because, for the first time in his life, someone wishes him well. Someone just as inept and clueless as his parents in regard to how to deal with children. Someone incapable of separating his personal life from his professional life.

This could become very amusing.

Dex-chan lover
When your parents are so scummy that they make you question how in the hell they are still alive or not in prison.

Dex-chan lover
All that matters is to have infinity defense!! That's hell of a reflex..
And these demons and parents seems like they have hit their head somewhere

Dex-chan lover
C9A77F286A829C06A914A95A3AAE7B753004C88E

Dex-chan lover
Back-story of Hayate and the personality quirk of Komori-san. I'm intrigued, go on.

Dex-chan lover
I like the story, but we're reaching Duwang levels of poor translation. "He is a pacifism" made be laugh harder than I'd care to admit, though.

Dex-chan lover
Drinking bottle of water
"If you refuse to become my grandson, then you can become my dinner."
Nearly chokes on water and water goes up nose

Herbivore japanese MC. Hopefully theres character growth. Supporting characters seem interesting.

Edit: i was wrongly negative, series is cute and self aware

Uuuuh I don't remember the translation being so bad. Was there another group who uploaded a decent version and took it off?

Users who are viewing this thread