Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Dream Date

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
💘

Fed-Kun's army
@UXLZ I believed her ability is "Can create anything she can think of", which is pretty OP. But everyone in this series have pretty OP ability as well, eg. mind-control, reality-bending-buff, perfect-auto-dodge. full-heal, unstoppable-arrow, etc. I think it's cool how this doesn't turn into Bleach already.

Dex-chan lover
@UXLZ claras power is a spacial pocket, and it doesnt really have a size limit.

also i think ameries ability is hypno power-up. as long as she can convince herself, she can use it. but afterwards theres a big backlash.

Dex-chan lover
@silverden

It's more than just a pocket. She can either wormhole stuff to it or copy it, otherwise the store guy wouldn't hate her so much. He said something like 'you just looking is shoplifting.'

Amelie's ability I see as sort of like a Kaio-Ken type powerup that's dependent on her own belief and willpower. It's not unlimited, and the more she draws out the worse the backlash will be.

Dex-chan lover
𝅘𝅥𝅮 Well, I will go down with this ship ♫
♬ And I won't put my hands up and surrender ♪

CKN

Dex-chan lover
if this ship breaks apart like titanic, i will sink with it

Dex-chan lover
@UXLZ She has the ability to reproduce everything she has seen before from her pocket. That's why the store guy says that, since she essentially owns the things she's seen. Imagine trying to sell a product but your customer can copy your product just by seeing it. It's not Apportion, since that would make her a thief.

Well, if I remember correctly, that is.

Read this version of the chapter too, Ameri best girl forever. They'd fit well together with Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
I'm cheering hard for Amelie, but damn Clara is coming in strong too in recent chapters.

Aggregator gang
@mister_nobody Clara's power would be more like a Forgery ability. She can replicate the things she sees and even adds little details like replicating a dress for Iruma, but it has the right proportions to suit his body. It is some scary stuff if used well.

Users who are viewing this thread