Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - Excellent Students

I don't know who added a spoiler warning between gaps, but I love you. Thank you for translating as well

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck elizabetta finally tapped on her tall girl potential, same with clara and her gremlin genes

Dex-chan lover
cloud guy is pretty op I wonder if he can also use that power in living creatures

just step on them and yeet them out of existence by crushing them into sphere

@kwendy it's the demon world there is a lot of uses for fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Hrmm, his pose with the bow reminds me of something... Oh! I know!
Dhe4WlF

Aggregator gang
Still no word on klepto and lionman, huh.
That's all the more concerning honestly.

Group Leader
The pacing of this manga reminds me a lot of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
First 100 chapters of character development with some minor "fun" fight scenes. And then you get the feeling the manga will turn into a proper shounen.

@Allexio Yes, i've been having the same thought recently. However, i still don't think this will turn into a all out battle shounen like Hitman Reborn did though, i think it'll still have a lot of comedy and slice of life and such. But it will definitely have more battles than it used to from this point on, i feel.

I like that it's still playing coy with just what the hell Jazz and Schneider were being subjected to for their training, all we know is that they passed based on that report.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of BS excuse they will use for how the succubus managed to make her pupils stronger. . .

Seriously, Clara has the strongest Bloodline ability in there, having that teacher is pure waste. She should have gone with the kappa/mermaid ( who focused on her students bloodline skills ) or anyone else.
I kind of feel similar about the idol since she had a really good ability which she couldn't overuse without fainting.
And even with all the concentration in the world Lied will still lack offensive power.

Users who are viewing this thread