Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Clara's Toybox

Fed-Kun's army
I'm having a hard time choosing between a Tsundere Weeb or a Cute Genki Girl šŸ˜£

I have always been a ClaraxIruma shipper and this chapter just solidified it even more for me. IDK I just feel a lot of chemistry with them.

Don't get me wrong, I see merit with AmerixIruma, but I feel they work best a friends who push each other to do better rather than romantic partners. (EDIT: Yes, I know romantic partners are supposed to grow with each other, but I am talking about the platonic version)

sucks cause I can't tell what is going to be endgame. At this point its basically a three-sided coin toss on what the author is going to end with. Either Clara, Ameri or neither of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Heck yeah āœŒ ClaraxIruma shippers are celebrating! But it's so cute when Clara and Iruma was both charmed by each other!

Also I love that Iruma had fun playing because as we all know, Iruma grew up fast and didn't had friends and a proper childhood. His parents didn't even love him wholeheartedly. It just feels good that Iruma can have fun while in a child form.

I didn't see that coming clara has her own ways but damn She really did it she seduced him with cuteness

Users who are viewing this thread