Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Clara's Toybox

Dex-chan lover
Clara's apparently a shotacon...

I'm not surprised, given she's one of the oldest in a group of a bunch of kids, so she probably is the most dependable/doting of the group. @chusetto

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

And Damn, Clara... I still hold firmly in Amelie Ship, but you are a dangerous and cute being, i have to admit.

I love to see how the author was able to allow Clara to be able to hold a candle to Amelie without diminishing what makes Clara so unique. Usually with childish characters, they have to grow up a little or have this other side to them that's more mature. Here, Clara makes use of that spontaneity.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a reference for the "toy box killer" a serial assassin who along with his wife kidnapped women and trapped them into a toy box where they were raped constantly.

Humans are much more evil than demons it seems.

@clarksonhector tall demon girl gets a harem, iruma gets a harem, everyone happy.

Double-page supporter
l-leglock
0cf.png

Clara being unaware of how beautiful she looks from time to time is so funny bshsh and Iruma being the only one to see those moments make you Want to support them but hhh Amelie is so cute too i dont k n o w

Also, how will Iruma and Lied recover from this? I kind of want them to win ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

I feel like getting into Clara's costume is the equivalent of spending time in a crack den.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the things that it could have gone towards... I'm just glad it isn't a shota fetish.

The Valacs are dream demons specializing in childhood dreams and innocence. Their ability is meant to fulfill the innocent, material desires of children. Iruma never had a proper childhood, so he is the most vulnerable (and thus the person who gets along with Clara the most).

They're like imaginary friends or Peter Pan. Living representations of escapism, youthful innocence, fun, and a never-ending childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread