Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Clara's Toybox

Most "dream" demons (like succubi) appeal to people's adult desires, loneliness, and self-esteem, but Clara appeals with simple material things (the things children would desire), friendship, and the opportunity to screw around and "be a kid" again.

Heck, her design is the most wacky and colorful, and she behaves like a cartoon character straight out of Tom & Jerry or the Looney Tunes.

Appealing to someone's smell? Cover yourself in enough scented oil that the whole room gags and suffocates!
Bouncy appeal? Turn into a living pom-pom!

Bruh, I wouldn't have been surprised if Iruma and Clara just banged right there. She was in a gown and had him.leg locked and everything. Setup for a good night.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why are they trying to hinder each other? Don't they know that they are all supposed to pass?

Double-page supporter
I just can’t get on the Clara ship. I actually have no ship for this series feels weird

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge And helping each other? That's plausible, yeah, if they're not freaking demons.

It's pretty clear in the Walter Park arc where demons literally would let a bunch of kids die rather than getting a scratch or two. Demons are selfish beings, they put themselves way before others.
The second reason would be simple; it's fun. In Royal One arc (or Evil Iruma arc), demons, especially from the Misfit Class, prioritize fun over anything. That's literally their only reason to go for the Royal One; because it's goddamn fun just to think of entering it.

We're used to human characters in manga, anime, or any media really. We're expecting human logic from them. But, please, remember that literally everyone except Iruma is a demon.

Dex-chan lover
@phich Imma call the police Ameri's dad.

But, you're right. Forget the ships. These people can't even see the truth. It's been hinted time and again that Iruma is the next Demon King, and the Underworld is whatever the Demon King wants it to be. Clara shipper? Ameri shipper? Kerori Shipper? Azz-kun shipper? You guys don't see the bigger picture. Smh.

Dex-chan lover
I finally managed to activate my account to post the meme I have dilligently made for this chapter:
https://ibb.co/7r02TjJ
if someone could explain to me how I can attach images instead of links, that would help a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@lead36
shota3.png

like this

Fed-Kun's army
The /ss/ joke page from the last chapter makes much more sense now...

So is this what Clara would look like as a mother? Spoiling her child to the max.

And that kiss, so CLOSE.

Users who are viewing this thread