Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Clara's Toybox

Dex-chan lover
Clara is fun and all but I feel like its already too late for her. Unless the mangaka goes for the harem end, but thats rarer than the childhood friend winning.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no he's been shota'd!

But he counterattacks!

Yet it's a draw!

But actually Clara has been charmed from the start so she's already lost!

Dex-chan lover
Page 8 fix
"I turned you into a child"

We had some ara ara, and a confession. I've never liked harems. Never have. I haye them. But in this case with Clara and Amelia I'll make the exception

Iruma being human saved his ass

Fed-Kun's army
Clara is a fun and cute character, but I just can't see her together with Iruma.

Maybe that's because I much prefer Amelie over all the other girls (and ship Az and Clara) , but even if that wasn't the case, I think I still would think the same.

The mangaka should have just kept her as the best friend character and instead developed her dynamic with Az instead..

Supporter
Clara is going to be using her new power on so many of her classmates that it's likely she will find somebody else who enjoys it. I would love for Azz-azz to discover a place where he can act wild and free.

I'm also intrigued by how both Clara and Elizabetta have powers with such strong limitations. Neither can use them on people they like but Clara's will boomerang.

I found it.
plankton.png

https://m.youtube.com/watchv=mlyqvjwkc5k

Dex-chan lover
Clara uses diabetes attack!
It was super effective!

... seriously, I've been rooting for Amelie all along, but Clara is so nice as well. So hard to choose. She's adorable, and I love how much she CARES. Now I just don't want either of them to be sad..

Fed-Kun's army
All praise CLARA

CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA CLARA

Users who are viewing this thread