Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Clara's Toybox

reu

Dex-chan lover
@mmsvbb Clara just collapsed because Iruma is human, he has no mana to steal
As long as she does it to a demon she'll be fine

Contributor
This simply stengthens my Amelie resolve author!! Good try you punk! ALL HAIL AMELIE!(but it was nice)

Childish Clara is best Clara. Should’ve just developed her dynamic with Azz-Azz rather than make her a love interest for Iruma.

Clara has managed to find a balance between dumb, fun and dangerous on a practical level, nice.
But i still think that Amelie is better girl.

Aggregator gang
Just one of the many times where being a human saved Iruma's ass. The only thing drained from him was his stamina, but that's all on him. Being human in Demon World comes with lots of benefits as well as disadvantages (his smell had to be masked, not having wings or mana, demons seem to be naturally drawn to him). Iruma needs to grow up fast before getting left behind. He should first learn to naturally take other demon's mana as stealthy as he could and never let the ring empty its reserves.

Aggregator gang
meh, it was cute but i dont know the insistence of making her a love interest of Iruma when she is more suited as a best friend/sister character and Amelie is already a much better candidate for that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we now know how would it looks a child betwen Clara and Iruma.. and how she would be as a mother haha

Im up for harem ending atm.. I can't choose betwen Amelie and Clara and both deserve to be happy.

HAREM PLEASE, HE'LL BE THE DEMON KING, WHO CARES IF HE'S MARRIED TO 2 OR 1000

This almost went into some really dangerous territory with that accidental onee x shota

Dex-chan lover
I am the cake in my pouch.
Hot is my body, games are my blood.
I have stolen over a thousand snacks
Yet my stomache does not hold anything.
And so I pray
Unlimited playworks.

If you think about it, human is actually the most valuable game in that forest.

Users who are viewing this thread