Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - Disturbed Heart

CKN

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! Where is the next.... lolz - Lied you poor boy

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's an illusion! I mean, direct attacks are forbidden and Rido was literally slain XD

Dex-chan lover
Why if a man is hooked by a large breast, then he is pervy, but if a girl is hooked by a bisho face, then she is "just a girl" ?

That last page was a clever one. Also poor Lied that must have been hell. Yeah he may not have had as much physical damage than others but stress hurts and having someone bothering you on top of that (the teacher's over optimistic and cheerful phrases) would annoy anyone

I'm right about ready to flip some shit from the bastard Orobouros was it? (Glasses wearing demon guy) I want to go into the manga and punch his face

Double-page supporter
This dude is getting annoying he'd lose in a fist fight so he creates an illusion from a distance. I know using your abilities is a part of fighting but this is reminding me of genjustsu from naruto it seems overpowered now but eventually it'll become useless so i kinda hate how they keep trying to make it relevant.

How is lied reading manga I thought they were forbidden texts isn’t that why iruma and amelie read in secret ?

Dex-chan lover
Sugoi credits page lmao.
At everyone who whines about chapters not out yet, if you can't contain yourselves (like I did), there are always the Russian translations out here to sneak a peek.

+ you can just download google translate on your phone and literally use the camera to help you translate "most" of the translations on mangadex. Obv stupid and obscurred fonts will not be recognized, but it is possible to get a gist of the main events of almost any manga here with alternate translations.

I just don't get behind the Lied-kun thing. Lied would be "Song" in German, while Reed seems more like an actual name for this manga. (Mangaka tend to use mostly a single foreign language, if any at all, that they had learnt previously in their manga. Few of which are actually correctly used/spelled in Manga/Anime media) I don't remember Iruma containing any sort of German.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan if a woman stared at a man's junk, she's a pervert in the same way as a man staring at a woman's tits. Faces are fair game for all, since guys fall for pretty girls also

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy I just don’t understand why in Japanese culture, the open manifestation of sexuality is considered pervy. To such an extent that even lovers are forced to be chaste in public.

Users who are viewing this thread