Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - Dear Friends,

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that MILF piggyback is - well, I'd say godly, but she's a demon, so... Demonic? Heh.

Sidenote, Az and Clara looking like such precious little adorable cinnamon rolls, fuck yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Overall, I love how wholesome this chapter is, but I don't like how Iruma didn't tell them he was human. Alice's mother seems to give some advice that would only apply to the constant backstabbing and Machiavellian antics found in the demon world, but Iruma constantly proves that his more compassionate and altruistic behavior sets him apart

I also love how Clara is "special forces." She's definitely "special."

(Please don't tell me Alice's mother wants to sexually assualt Iruma, though. Even for a Succubus, I'm getting some vibes...)

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

I'm okay with him not telling them yet since affirming how much he cares about them is more important, but I do feel like he should have said something to let them though he had a secret he wanted to share with them once he'd worked up the courage. I feel like it would have been better had he consulted Amelie, or Balam, or even Grandpa and Opera. While Amy-chan's right in that friends can have secrets from each other, I dislike how she phrases it and the implication that he shouldn't tell them because it'd screw up their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@UXLZ I don't think she's telling Iruma that she should keep it secret to protect their friendship. If anything, it sounds like the opposite- on page 12, what she means is, "Do you really think keeping one secret from your friends will destroy your friendship?"

@Tamerlane I agree that Iruma's selflessness is meant to contrast with all of the demons, but his selflessness can cause him to ignore his own feelings. You could say that she's encouraging Iruma to be selfish by keeping the secret, but keeping that secret is one of the few things Iruma does for himself. Revealing that he's human would hurt him because he would feel like he doesn't belong, and he shouldn't have to hurt himself just to keep his friends. It's less about Asmodeus and Clara, and more about Iruma waiting for when he feels comfortable sharing his secret.

Ok show of hands, who thinks Amaryllis knows that humans are real? I'm not saying she knows Iruma is one, I think she might, but I definitely think she knows they exist. She is one of the Thirteen Crowns so I'm pretty sure she would be privy to the knowledge since Baal, another Crown that wasn't on the Border squad, knew. Heck considering she is the Top Succubus and there is no reference or mention of Az's dad, considering how Succubi traditionally work I wouldn't be surprised if Az's father was a human, see my she knows Iruma is.

Users who are viewing this thread