Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 142 - Exposure

forced development 1o1
insert a unnatural panel or line into a more or less fitting place and refer to it later to start a new arc

123/124
there was no emotional need for him to call that out but he did anyway...
infact the emotional need would have been far greater while in the illusion

Me : i fear no man
Me : but this one
*page of kirio drolling over thinking of eating iruma*
Me : i fear this

But seriously thought, kirio just give those.. Creepy feeling. I hope he stay far faaaar away from my child.

Great chapter! Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
So would emotional agnosia, the inability to read emotion, be true hell for him?

is not going to comment how ironic it is that Ocho is part of the cult of numeral 2? his name is Eight in spanish.

I don't know if it's intentional, but even if it's a coincidence, I find it quite funny.

Dex-chan lover
why does "I'm a human" even take off like this? It'd be like a modern day person hearing someone else say, "I'm a dragon," it should be totally nonsensical.

@TRShottie
Under normal circumstances I would agree, but in a situation where you are constantly reminded that you are different from those around you; you become hyper aware of those differences yourself. So Iruma saying this is not out of the question.
As for Kirio; demons live in a world with magic, and if you've noticed they refer to themselves as demons more than a normal human in the human world would refer to themselves as such. Also Kirio and Baal are a group whose purpose is to return the underworld to how it used to be. (I'm assuming that eating humans wasn't restricted then seeing as how Amelie's dad is part of a security group that was probably created by Delkira-sama) And since Baal mentioned so casually that Sullivan went to the human world, I am also assuming that Kirio already knew of the existence of the human world and thus humans. He'd just never met one before. So even though humans are considered fairy tale creatures, Kirio has remarked that Iruma is strange and already thinks that (for a demon) he's awfully kind, meak, and un-demon-like.
That was more rant-y than I thought it be, but that's just my two cents on the matter.

Dang, I really wanted Iruma to tell Asmodeus and Clara he's a human last chapter so we can avoid the drama of a third-party reveal. BUT OF COURSE NOT!!

Dex-chan lover
oh will you look at that! the demon world ain’t an better place that the human world!
as some morons will like to believe in the last few chapters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread