Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - An Evidol's Essence

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyr247 as with the Harvest Festival arc, the manga made it clear that the misfits (specifically ruma) would end up winning, but the story itself dwells more on the how part rather than fact that they happen.

@Piratehat Yup. Shax and Asmodeus won't be disappointed. And on a different level too. Probably comes with being the earliest daleths in their batch.😉

Really like how the author teases her readers a lot. Lots of tiny bits of foregrounding everytime. But still the question remains, will they or will they not? how so? It still turns out surprising in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone's talking about Male Kerori, but the image spot of Schneider and the others in drag was also hilariously cute.

Wonder how Purson's gonna take being turned into Epic Sax Trumpet Man...

Dex-chan lover
doesn't she have a brother? like- precious. would love it to be a cross-dressing dance.
also I don't think I've ever seen a trumpet/piano accompaniment

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly the other girl who manage to dance the helldance is clara’s mom I know she is secretly an evidol too one of the top one.

I am guessing she will appear in this arc

Double-page supporter
@KLGChaos She wore a wig and contact lense in her idol form so it would be her for people to recognize her.

@rokegle135 What does being gay have anything to do with liking idols? Most people that are into idols are straight. Look at all the guys fawn over AKB48 or the girls over BTS, are you telling me all of them are gay?

Dex-chan lover
@mmvsbb not really a spoiler considering what I said is something already told in the previous chapters it was Clara’s mom that inspired the ice girl to be an evidol. And the other girl who manage to dance the hell dance has similar appearance to Clara’s mom when ever she becomes an evidol not a spoiler cause you will simply notice this if you remember part about knowing clara’s mom secret.

I guess my guess can be considered as spoiler but it’s not really a spoiler cause well it’s just a guess it’s not 100% and I don’t really know what she’ll do maybe she’ll appear at the middle to help them or maybe she’ll appear during the event to give a boost of inspiration or maybe she’ll just watch the whole event and do nothing I don’t really know she might not even appear at all.

Users who are viewing this thread