Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Sensational work everyone. What a wonderful chapter and homage to the manga from writer artist and translation

THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH MISFIT SCANS FOR TRANSLATING AND GIVING US THOSE CLEAN PAGES OH MY GOD SWEAR!! THIS IS ONE OF THEIR BEST CHAPTERS!! Can't wait for this to be animated! I would gladly faint

In other manga, usually, the festival arc is pretty basic and boring. Boy this one is 10/10

thank you so much misfit scans!!!!!! this was amazing, the redraws were crisp and clean and the translations were beautiful!

thankyou..... thankyou for misfit scan this chapter was absolute banger
its so great especially the redrawer team who put their hardwork on this one
for RRR, horiblecatpun, flare, eevee, naoke, vene you guys was amazing!!!!

Dex-chan lover
THANKS MISFIT SCANS!!! This was absolutely beautiful and your work didn’t go to waste, you did this chapter justice and you should be beyond proud with yourself!! Now get some rest and keep pressing on!!!

OMG THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! STUNNING, GORGEOUS AND DID I SAY PERFECT??? OMG BLESS YOU GUYS HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU BRING HAPPINESS TO US READERS!!!!!

damn boi, misfits were extra hot in this chapter. absolutely stunning work, misfits scans! You people make me happyyyyy

Man, this was awesome! I really, REALLY enjoyed it. Thank you so much for your hard work!

This chapter is a perfect example of what manga is in our lifes, a bunch of savage yet warming emotions. This was truly a exquisite chapter for manga in general and a top masterwork for misfit scans. P.S. why did you kicked me from discord :'( jmvia#4618

Finally I'm up to speed but the cliffhangers at end of each chapters and the anticipation for the next chapter will torture me to no end.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO EPIC!!!! thank you misfits & the redrawers for your hard work!!! you guys truly delivered it!

Users who are viewing this thread