Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't pain. This is passion at work.
Absolutely wonderful you glorious bastards. I hope for the next few years and beyond you guys will stay coherent as a great team for this manga and whatever works you decide next.

Contributor
Just reread everything cause this chapter made me wanna go back and see it all again. Great job team misfits

Fed-Kun's army
This group is really pushing these chapters to the pinnacle of quality. These releases are at such a level of professional quality that it seems genuinely impossible to improve on them any further.

This is quality that could be SOLD.

Group Leader
Wow wow those redrawn pages in full, what a beautiful job on them all!!! 😍
Thank you so much for these releases <3

Holy shit, Holy crap, Holy God all mighty! I've read dozens of novels, I've read tens of thousands of chapters, I've read millions of words, I've seen countless pictures. But this. This is it, I could hear the music, the passion, the anticipation, the hype! I could hear everything, I applaud the author for giving us such a splendid arc and most of all I applaud the artist for conveying sounds, emotions, music into this amazing chapter. Absolutely no words. This is the most I've felt from pictures and words in a long, long, time. I thought I'd read everything, but I was yet again surprised. Thank you author and thank you artist.

Also a big thank you to the Translators, without you thousands of us would not have read this spectacular story. Me and countless other readers are eternally grateful to you.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I can't believe I actually fucking cried over the music festival arc

Thank you guys for doing this chapter right, nothing ruins the flow of such an amazing chapter like a harsh white rectangle, y'all are fucking awesome

😊now I’m blind, this was too beautiful
(Seen Iruma playing piano)
Me: OH NO HE IS HOT

Dex-chan lover
When (and they better not consider not doing it) they animate this it is better that do it justice... because BOI this was a wild ride.

Users who are viewing this thread