Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

Fed-Kun's army
Another chapter??? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS !!!!! AWWWWWW ahhhhhh this chapter was so cute , Azz was worried for Iruma and he did all for cherish him up 🥺 I'm emotional---

Dex-chan lover
The power of NAKAMA

Also the bisexual energy of this chapter is stroooong

Dex-chan lover
Instead of soulmate which is more on the romantic sense for westerners it should be brothers. We're family.

Dex-chan lover
So based on the note at the end, I guess this is kind of one of those moments where "soulmate" is technically the most accurate word, but it doesn't quite mean what it does to us (kind of like how there are multiple different words referring to different kinds of love in Japanese and how "nakama" is kind of a mix between friends and family.)

I would be happy if the scanslation group translate "Shinyuu" as bread slice dawg!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I think this series can't get any more adorable, a chapter like the last 2 comes out and slaps that absurd notion out of my head.
At this point, I'll just have to accept that the adorable wholesomeness of Iruma-kun is infinite.

Dex-chan lover
@Meepster My theory is that Azz demon species is asexual until they find the person they like the most and then their bodies develop on on their partner preference and Azz has only been implied to only put iruma on a pedestal but not on a love pedestal, maybe when Ameri or Clara do try to go for it or maybe someone else he will change.

Edit or He is just gay and maybe iruma is Bi XD.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter

Although I'm pretty sure Shinyuu means best/true friend? and Soulmate in japanese is either Kokoro no tomo or unmei no hito (destined person)?

Dex-chan lover
Iruma really do be out there shooting his pheromones at any and everyone he sets his eyes on, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Truely a demon lord. He will not abide by societal norms of monogamy nor heterosexuality. Attaining multiple husbands and wives as he should.

Users who are viewing this thread