Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - One Year's Distance

Fed-Kun's army
oh?
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh?????

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????

IRUMERI SHIP IS SAILING???? THIS IS IT???????
This is such a shoujo manga cliche progression but, YEESSSSSSSSSS GO SAIL SAIL SAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

And glad to see the Misfits scan team also in the mood 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Honestly It's gonna be really interesting to find out how Iruma feels about Ameile I have a guess, but with all the things they've done together compared to the things iruma has done with clara alone...
Screw it, i'm on the hype train LET'S FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I kinda want this ship but for some reason I feel weird. No offense to others but He looks like a kid and amelie looks like an adult.. i’m. Sorry okey, they look like an aunt and a kid...🙏😅

Yyeeeeessss! This is my favorite ship tbh. I cant really see clara as an LI cuz of their dynamic with asmodeus

Oh my god, I'm so happy right now. You guys have my respect, and my thanks for updating so quickly, AND I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW.

I love how you can tell the artist is getting better. Around same length chapters, but more detailed art and more of it. Less blank white space to fill up panels.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
*Clears throat* LLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ain't gonna lie, Iruma dressed up smooth like that, If I were a women I'd be dropping my panties.
Fuck, I still might.

Users who are viewing this thread