Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - Khoảng cách 1 centimet

I dont really understand it but its fucking precious.. my ship!!!!!! Thank you for giving us this

@leduyvu dont mind the comments. Western people are always so entitled when someone comes and "spoils" them.

English version is just like 10 chapters behind, so it's nothing to worry about. I always read your releases every week, because even though I dont know Vietnamese, this is the only way I get to read the "raws" as soon as possible

oh my lord i love these two so much 😍😍 and thank you @leduyvu for the chapter again. Your and your team's work is always incredible. Truyện lúc nào dịch cũng hay hết.

No. No. No. Noooooooooo. No.
Amelie wonders if Iruma is a human but is so infatuated and finds him so charming that she ends up dismissing the possibility of him being so.
As for Clara, she will just go "Woooaaaaahhhh OH MY DEVIL!!! Iruma chi 💚 is superrrr cool for being a human and a demon. More fun to play!!!" 😆

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Clara looks like Amelie will be the head wife while you be the second or concubine

Double-page supporter
@JKTV
Harem is trash and stupid. I would rather Clara be with Azu. Guys who like harem are the kind who don't understand or value women's feeling. Women don't like to share their man.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
What about women that like harem genre lol
You do know women don’t have a collective mind that despise the idea. Polyamorous relationships exist irl after all lol

Anyway just a reminder, this is fiction. so as long as Clara and Amelie don’t mind sharing and receiving equal love then that’s perfectly fine

Aggregator gang
@miyako19 i have met girls who loves her best friend more than her fiancé. same with guys. cant really speak for them as why they are not fully gay though. but they are pretty gay.

Users who are viewing this thread