i was thinking why the fck they were dancing at the stairs they might slip

and then she hugged iruma

Ohhh the height

this ship is sailing hard ey

it was cute 10/10 will want to see them as parents

woah speed

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaasaaaaahdhdhshf this is the golden chapter of this manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rand564 well unfortunately for you it’s not the reaction that seals the deal.... it’s how iruma isn’t sure of what to call amelie, while clara just got soulmatezoned lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 😍

* right click then set as background, and click OK!*

Hmmm..... It would have been better if the author used like two more chapters or more for establishing a "relationship" or connection between the two.

I mean, it feels kinda sudden. Amelie had not really been having the spotlight for a few arcs, but then suddenly shows up here. In which I expect that, she probably won't show up again or at least have a major role in the following story arcs.

Why do I feel that Iruma would do better in as the heroine then the hero, honestly it feels like he’s the main character of the otome game and Alice, clara, and Amelie are the main 3 and the rest of the misfit class are extra routes. Well that’s how I feel seeing this scene but you know I’m happy about this reversal because it breaks from the standard MC being ahead of the girl and her trying to catch up but rather the reverse the girl being the goal for the main character to strive for power and goal wise

Users who are viewing this thread