Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Dex-chan lover
leeetttsssssss goooooooooo........ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!!! I couldn't stop fan-boying over this chapter! I read pages 16 to 20 so many times!!!!!

You go, girl!!! Get Iruma's heart!

Dex-chan lover
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Black_id That's right. It's supposed to be a demon pun, but we weren't really sure if that would be easily understood by the readers. It's fine if the reader's Japanese because then they would be 100% sure that it's a joke (since they know how Japanese count for waltz-type dances), but we thought international readers might be confused whether this is just a Japanese culture thing or a demon culture thing. I personally confirmed with Japanese dancers that it is, indeed, supposed to be a demon pun, but yeah. Hope that clears things up.

Double-page supporter
UdxFHgm.gif

Dex-chan lover
THIS CHAPTER MAN
THIS FUCKING CHAPTER!!!!

THIS IS IT!! IT'S SO GOOD TO BE ON TEAM AMELIE

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy