Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Dex-chan lover
LET S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *starts echoing through all multiverse*

Dex-chan lover
Almost 1k best ship enthusiasts, well deserved even all this time later.

Let's go baby. I remember reading this manga when it first came out. It wasn't that popular. I'm glad people enjoy this manga now. It's one of my all time favorites

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes, yes!!! That was not the response Ameri was expecting, it seems she finally realized “Oooh, so he does see me like that too!” And now she’s even more happy, of course knowing what comes next I can’t help but laugh my ass off, but for as hot as the fire burns, there is always something cold to keep you down, or up depending on your preferences. And for as much as I like the heat, you gotta admit the cold is pretty damn good as well, and also small.

To you new readers, be prepared for a wild ride, though you’re still a while away.

Dex-chan lover
No. Not again. Not 50 fucking pages.
As much as I'm sure people need to be reprimanded for going berserk in the comments section, 50 pages is too damned much to go through.

Dex-chan lover
No. Not again. Not 50 fucking pages.
As much as I'm sure people need to be reprimanded for going berserk in the comments section, 50 pages is too damned much to go through.
YAP! amost a 1000 comments!!! i had to skip to the last page too because there is a LOT XD

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes, yes!!! That was not the response Ameri was expecting, it seems she finally realized “Oooh, so he does see me like that too!” And now she’s even more happy, of course knowing what comes next I can’t help but laugh my ass off, but for as hot as the fire burns, there is always something cold to keep you down, or up depending on your preferences. And for as much as I like the heat, you gotta admit the cold is pretty damn good as well, and also small.

To you new readers, be prepared for a wild ride, though you’re still a while away.
BRO your making me really hyped up for what comes next!

And they said I needed to read shojo's to have a good heart flutter.
THE LAST TIME MY HEART FLUTTERED LIKE THAT WAS WHEN I WAD READING ACCHI KOCCHI !!!

Users who are viewing this thread