Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Lied's Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Elizabetta is supposed to be the same age as Iruma, though she looks like like she's in her mid 20's. Keep wondering if she's repeated a year, or five.

On the other hand Sabnock is also supposed to be the same age as Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on finally catching up to the raws, such a great series and I’m thankful for the quick releases from you guys

Big Up for Misfit Scan!!! Thank you very much for the hard work as always.

Iruma on page 9: *insert picture of Vision from Avengers* Maybe I am lewd.

Fed-Kun's army
And we finally reached the RAW.

Thins to worry for now on
[ol]Iruma's Love life[/ol]
[ol]His next 5 ranks[/ol]
[ol]The power in the ring[/ol]
[ol]The return of the demon king[/ol]
[ol] finding out he is human[/ol]

Dex-chan lover
Misfit scan reached Legend Status.

I did notice Clara behind Lied, i was thinking what would happen because of that and i wasn't disappointed.

I think Lied has a chance, none of the other boys seem to have a romantic interest in Liza just admiration, and going by the author taste in "short boy x tall girl" it is completely plausible that end up together.

Iruma and Amelie's little moment isnt helping my recovery from the last chapter, and last... that was an unfortunate choice of words by Sabnock, he could have phrased that better.

Damn Lied let the harem flows
ae9bc8c54073164a3cfab67b817f612b.jpg

Thanks for the chapter Misfits Scans

Fed-Kun's army
Eternal glory to Misfits Scans for giving us great translations at an incredible speed. I'd dare say there's been a noticeable impact in Mairimashita! Iruma-kun's visibility since this particular campaign started. The only similar situation I can remember right now is what happened with Boarding School Juliet.

Thank you, Misfits Scans!

Fed-Kun's army
when everyone knows your the harem king that even your right handman can't deny it

Users who are viewing this thread