Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - A Promise to Kerori

devi-cute.

devi-gay.

images

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again XD

Seriously though, I've got the feeling of impending doom with this series, with all the wholesomeness trying to cover up the evil plot in the background.

Here we go again XD

Seriously though, I've got the feeling of impending doom with this series, with all the wholesomeness trying to cover up the evil plot in the background.

I agree. We've had a bunch of wholesome, happy arcs back to back, but I feel like we are going to be shocked with a tragic event that goes straight into an epic battle arc.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm glad to see the evidol plot being brought back again, and it's amazing that the arc was set up from the freaking HARVEST FESTIVAL (about 50 chapters ago, or roughly a year ago). AND IT'S A TOURNAMENT ARC? FUCKING AMAZING

Also @Koni GOOD EYE, Nishi-sensei just has a talent for dropping hints for her future arcs. Like if you really tried, you'd probably be able to see

ALSO ngl when I heard Gyari-chan my mind instantly thought of a certain grinning blue bird

maybe Irumi will accidentally drop her sigil and BAM

Evidol Irumi, Rank 5

stuff hits the fan

@greatninja3

the demons were never shown to be dangerous
Chapter one, page 18.
"Grandad" warns iruma that if he is discovered, he'll be eaten. Also he tells if Iruma refused his offer, he would've eaten Iruma himself. Human are food in this world. A delicacy.

Users who are viewing this thread