Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

Fed-Kun's army
Honnestly ? I can see this character's arc a miles away, and I'm both scared and impatient. Like, if the arc ends with her realizing that she's been objectifying Kuromu and should let her get some space, I'll fucking applaud.
If she just ends up falling for Iruma, I'll be kinda pissed of. I mean, she does gives off some Bi vibes and seems like the one who doesn't care about any gender, just cuteness, so I can see her falling for Irumi /Iruma and not minding that he's a boy, but you can't make your first wlw character falls for the protag, please.
Other than that, I can see this character grow on me after some time, and I really can't wait for this arc ! I got hyped here !
And I just loves Irumi's reaction XD

@Intruvious

I don't know which rock you've been under these past few months, but this isn't the first time an Iruma-kun chapter reached the top-viewed list. If you really think that this chapter only got the views because of LGBT representation, you're quite mistaken, and I suggest you properly read the manga before dumping on it.

Otherwise, you can click off and read something else that suits your taste better.

@aponoia It seems like you’re about to cry. Anyways, I visit the site semi-regularly, and I have only seen this manga in the top-viewed list today. Maybe I have missed out on the other times. I don’t know, man. It sure seems like it was due to the LGBT representation. The whole chapter, and the chapter before this (as far back as I have seen) is full of crossdressing and other BS. I may be wrong, but I don’t really care. I just wanted to see what direction the manga was going in. I guess I have severely misjudged the genre of this Manga. In the beginning, it seemed like it would focus more on the MC and have some good action mixed with comedy, and it somewhat did. But this was completely unexpected.

Gyaru telling Irumi: You're F*cking Ugly!!

Me: Ok... Imma count to 3 and tell me how you wanna get roasted

Dex-chan lover
@Missi I'm betting on a "I acknowledge you as my rival" kind of ending myself. It's what feels most natural to me right now.

Aggregator gang
@Intruvious
Bruh. Did you just write a whole piece of literature on here, lmao?
Yes, yes I did. Proud of it too XD.

And, yeah, I got a bit pissed off. It’s just that I started this manga a few months ago and read up till chapter 30, after which I left it on hold until the MC got better, or gained some new power. You know, to be worthy of the future king.

Hmm, I consider the dodge ball arc to be the Hook for any reader that tells them this manga is good (or atleast understands what it's doing) but since you want a point in time where Iruma chews azz and kicks bubblegum that's sort of tough. Iruma can hold his own on a fight now but he hasn't reached supreme badass levels of Ainz or King. So I'l give you several chapters where an arc starts or a battle is about to start and see if the manga is your cup of tea or not.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/729056/1 -Chapter 54 beginning of Badboi arc: Iruma becomes a badass boy, Seeing his trashy classroom he decided it's time for a change in his learning enviroment. Using his wits and his classmates abilities, he negotiates, swindels, and trick every teacher in school to get the one thing he want. Royal 1, the Demon King's classroom.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/752396/1 -Chapter 75 Middle of Amusement park arc: Kaiju Battle! (warning this arc has a spoiler pretaining to kirio, I suggest you finish of the firework arc before you move on to this one)

https://mangadex.org/chapter/931979/1 -chapter 122 Middle of Battleroyale arc : Iruma meets his trauma and faces it next chapter.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/967440/1 -Chapter 133 Climax of Battleroyale arc: Iruma's most badass moment (for now), may need context from previous chapters.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1000882/1 -Chapter 147 Start of Concert arc: The best arc, shows the whole class and Iruma at their best, the climactic chapter is the highest point in the manga so far. may subject to spoilers. There is no combat unfortunately.

Of course there's a training arc before the battleroyale, but Iruma doesn't get much of the spotlight until the end of the arc. the firework arc features Iruma using his ring's full power so you may want to finish the arc you left off with.

I hope my suggestions help you appreciate this series a lot more. If not well that's alright.

@nutman451 Appreciate the information. Was wondering about Iruma’s innate ability. Like, powers that he can use by himself without relying on the ring, etc.

Aggregator gang
@Intruvious
I don’t know, man. It sure seems like it was due to the LGBT representation.
What, no, absolutely not. It has elements of it, yes. But never the focus of it. This chapter has the most blatant of it (and maybe another in the concert arc).

In the beginning, it seemed like it would focus more on the MC and have some good action mixed with comedy, and it somewhat did.

It does focus on Iruma, although the series has more comedy than action, with character dynamics being the focus of most of the chapters. throughout the arc you can see Iruma growing with each and every arc. Becoming more adapt to his lifestyle, culminating in the battleroyale arc and concert arc where he finally believes
he belongs in the demon world and fully loves his friends and family.

The series is far FAR from over. in fact at this moment Iruma is at rank 5, there are 5 ranks to go, not to mention his efforts to become demon king and any other necessary story lines. So still has potential to turn Iruma in to the badass he destined to be.

Appreciate the information. Was wondering about Iruma’s innate ability. Like, powers that he can use by himself without relying on the ring, etc.
eehhhh..... none unfortunately. In the training arc he does learn a skill that demon have trouble controlling (magic is still from the ring tho), so there's that. But aside from a golden heart, he doesn't have anything over a regular demon.

Dex-chan lover
Ugly? UGLY? Do you know how many demons want to fuck the blue Deku? More than some nobody-knows-who. ):<

@nutman451 See, that’s what I don’t like. Because the MC would be powerless if the ring isn’t with him. Maybe things might change. We’ll see.

@VTorch What, that Iruma looking girl isn’t actually Iruma cross-dressing?

Aggregator gang
@Intruvious
Yea I can see that happening. Deffinitely will become a plot point in the future. I'm not sure if Iruma will ever be able to manifest any kind of magic on his own without the ring. There has never been any hint of that so far. Judging by how the manga goes, probably won't happen either because there will always be an element where Iruma relies on his friends and him not being able to produce magic thus having to rely on other for it is the most direct analogy for his reliance on his friends. Though that's speculation and the author could make Iruma able to produce magic or other kinds of abilities on his own in the future.

What, that Iruma looking girl isn’t actually Iruma cross-dressing?
Man, poe's law is such a bitch

on an unrelated note.
Do you know how many demons want to fuck the blue Deku?
I'd fuck gender-bent Deku, and I am most certainly gonna fuck gender-bent blue Deku.
Although I much prefer gender-bent not-zuko, that doujinshi is just really good

I liked the foreshadowing done with Gyari. She was first shown in Kerori's Hell Dance flashback as the only other idol to make it through. Nice touch Nishi-san

Dex-chan lover
@Intruvious I don't know why you have this particular notion of what constitutes power of his own. He can't even take that ring off, so what's the point in differentiating his power and the rings power at this point.

Aggregator gang
@Missi
I can see this character's arc a miles away, and I'm both scared and impatient. Like, if the arc ends with her realizing that she's been objectifying Kuromu and should let her get some space, I'll fucking applaud. If she just ends up falling for Iruma, I'll be kinda pissed of.
I trust on the Author's better judgement. Clearly Iruma won't have the slightest interest in Gyari, and I don't think it's logical for Gyari to fall for Iruma by the end of this arc (temporarily in to Irumi, maybe), seeing how Ameri has been established as Iruma's (soon to be) love interest 5 chapters ago. So here's to author-kun-chan-sama making the right choice and saving Iruma's virginity for Ameli after marriage

I mean, she does gives off some Bi vibes and seems like the one who doesn't care about any gender, just cuteness, so I can see her falling for Irumi /Iruma and not minding that he's a boy
Maybe because I'm a self proclaimed bigot, but she rubbed me (cough) as more of a lesbo than a two way street. care to explain why you think that way? I'd like to repent from my disgusting homophobic ways.

but you can't make your first wlw character falls for the protag, please
I feel like a broken record talking about iruma and ameli, anyways is wlw internet slang for bi?

Other than that, I can see this character grow on me after some time, and I really can't wait for this arc ! I got hyped here !
And I just loves Irumi's reaction XD
I'll admit guilt that I shipped Gyari with Kuromu when she proposed, had to snap myself out of it when I realized that would mean Kuromu had to give up her dreams and the hard work she puts in if Gyari had her way. Aside from that, I'm interested in what the author has in store for us.

Users who are viewing this thread