Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

This story loves throwing curve balls at all the classic clichés. Like you'd expect the classic story of: ex-partners out for blood at the Idol competition because they want to one up each other. But once again Iruma's story says: "Oh, no. Nothing like that." Now it's just about one greedy girl that wants to marry the idol that caught her attention, which of course involves keeping Kuromu for herself.

I'll admit I was also in the camp of not quite being ready or super interested in this arc, but now it has my attention if only because Iruma is also invested. It's good that he's showing a little bit of self-awareness in regards to being insulted. Honestly, he comes across the type that doesn't really care what's said about him, but... I think that, deep down, he does find himself to be rather cute as "Irumi." It's hard to say how he'd feel if someone called his regular self ugly, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Gyari and Merun are my new favorite girls in this series, design wise at least

Double-page supporter
ok i did not see that coming. also she reminds me of that pillage and plunder wasp.

Thanks for the translation.

Might be a good time for me to put this on hold and revisit few months later. Not a fan of idol arcs....

Dex-chan lover
Woah the art just improved immensely what happened?
I mean it wasn't bad before, but now it looks really clean and finely tuned

also so much bi-sexual energy is flowing from my computer
we need to harvest this power

Dex-chan lover
I want chad Iruma and his friend to go full conversion therapy on these bitches, using the most heterosexual thing in existence: traps.

She stole the dark-skined tomboy. I demand war.

If Milne left then we can finally get more of Clarin the Forest Fairy! She’s athletic, right? She’s got infinite energy
Get ready, Clara fans

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark

Oh god, I hope not. I've just about had it with those braindead thundercunts. They don't shut up, ever.
I actually talked to one of them before accidently. Just commented on an anime I was watching, after the.. delightful conversation. I found it hard to believe they're actually human. There's actually genuinely something wrong with those people, if you could even call them that. The yuri/yaoi fanbase or at least the extreme side of them are completely insane. I would definitely put them high on the list of 'actually not human' along with the k-pop fanbase.

Thanks for the update!

Just a question, was the different directions in "did she just propose?" And the text in their mouths saying "say what" intentional? I guess I was just surprised since the right to left wasn't consistent but maybe there's a reason for it!

Users who are viewing this thread