Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

Fed-Kun's army
So whose the 4th member? Clara? The Lil sis? Another trap (azz-kun)? Or our beloved Amelie?

My bet to the Lil sis. Since she already there. And it would be chaotic to have her as member. LoL.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I see what you're saying with that, it would be weird (though not unbelievable) if every demon is Hisoka but with sexuality. It would be hilarious if by the end she ends up simping for Iruma's crossdress.

Also your small rant on Tomboys automatically being gay is 100% truth. I was thinking about that myself the other day. All the best Tomboys or even women with dominant nature are automatically gay for some reason. Does Japan not think Tomboys or masculine women can be straight?

Ameri is about to kill a bitch. Now that I mention her what if she joins the group and falls for Irumi-chan

Dex-chan lover
Halfway called it. Honestly super happy I had an idea where the story was going. Is it bad if you can see where a series is going? maybe, but as long as the series is good who cares.

Wonder how shax shakky’s gonna react to Her little brother as a trap
Same curiosity on Sullivan
I think the backup will be Clarin because she’s said she wants to be an akudol already

Gyari: ...Gender doesn’t matter....

My inner fujoshi switch: SO THEN....Azz-Azz and Irumi ship can still sail....

Gender doesn't matter to demons?? O.O
Me: Okay, so where is Kirio? Kirio comes out. Take Iruma with you... (lol XP.....)

No the Iruma-Ameri ship is still sailing
Very slowly tho
I don’t think iruma will become gay because he’ Accustomed to it mattering in the human world

Dex-chan lover
I like her, she has spunk.

But you need to have a talk about her... mistaken opinion on Irumi's beauty, preferably without Azz-Azz's presence... for now.

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish This is just the setup for the main conflict of this arc, and if previous arcs were anything to go by, this series always starts off with a predictable plot followed by a series of curve balls towards the end. We know Iruma & co are going to come into conflict with Gyari, and probably win the Evidol games, but the hardest part of predicting this series is the question of how they're gonna pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread