Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

Fed-Kun's army
Biiiiiiiitch !! I don't care about anything else but calling Iruma ugly? DIE BITCH DIE !!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark bold of you to assume yaoi isn't already rampant. I suggest you try searching fanarts of this manga on Pixiv.

If Asmo was here he'll be screaming and at Gyari for being blind to "Irumi's" charm and cuteness, heck he'll probably prepare a power point to do nothing but praises to his beloved Iruma-sama :3c

Double-page supporter
So apparently Yuri isn't directly illegal in the Demon world
Now I see why Asmo likes to get close to Iruma

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark that's not strictly true. Tomboys are a regular staple among traditional harem manga as well. The trope is people are gay (lesbian) FOR tomboys (frankly not an unreasonable situation, building upon the hyperbolic macho and attractiveness of said characters), but the tomboys in question are not necessarily lesbians themselves. Think Tsugumi from Nisekoi.

@A1B1 *Irumi, remmember Iruma isn't here *ssshhhh*

I approve of the yuri! d===( ̄▽ ̄*)

Btw, I read somewhere that Gyari-chan is probably Lied's sister? Any evidence of this?

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhh.. Lets win this!
Irumi the cutest
Irumi the best
Irumi the cutest
Someone said otherwise should burn in human world! (because they are already in underworld)

Double-page supporter
So, gender and monogamy don't inherently matter to demons, eh?

IRUMA BI POLYCULE, WE IN BOYS

Dex-chan lover
@tblst Pixiv the place where artists are born and fetishes are forged. I should have known!

Also yes it's true that they aren't always strictly gay but all the best ones tend to be. Ryuuko, Daidouji, Soifon, Kyuubei (from Gintama), Korra etc. If they're not then they tend lose the things that made them a tomboy later on in the series (sometimes a little sometimes alot), either by getting a little attention from MC or just because they were acting boyish because of some weird nonsense in their background and they really were feminine all along~

You rarely see Tomboys getting the win and staying that way and the best ones are usually turned into Yuri bait. As if some force makes it impossible for Japanese writers to make a half-decent tomboy that isn't into other girls.

Dex-chan lover
That quote... "You f***ing ugly."

Okay... let war begin. Texas-style or Hell style?

Users who are viewing this thread