Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

Dex-chan lover
Nowdays Iruma does have pride in his crossdressing skills. I really like to see how his character development shines on the strangest ways. It went from "I don't want to draw attention" and "I don't want to crossdress" to "Let's win this evildol competition and show that I'm the cutest girl".

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic

Yuri is only good when one (or more) of the girls are girls*
*(♂)

Honestly I think the fact gay women are more socially accepted than gay men makes them appearing in media much less interesting as a conflict because the fact a girl can love another girl is not an interesting nor Avant garde revelation and there's not as much stigma or interesting aspects you can play off of, whereas a gay man can have a lot of interesting conflicts if it conflicts with their sense of masculinity like with Gen in Boy's Abyss.

@Waifuhunter101
7a3ba1865a3b5cc9d6bda00fec6db52f.jpg

i am a yaoi fan but NEVEEEER did I even think of shipping iruma to any of his boy friends and classmates (claraxiruma best pair₍₍ ( (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥, two precious beans) and I JUST HOPE THE FANDOM WOULD NOT GO TOXIC JUST BECAUSE OF THE RECENT YAOI AND YURI UPDATES!!!! I just want peaceful happy times with mah boi iruma and the misfit class and the demon school and grandpa!♡

Dex-chan lover
@Chocorock

I want to see her harem mind broken by traps and NTR'd right before her eyes.

Iruma is a precious boi who deserves headpats and a big harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic Oh it's gonna happen. That "Gender doesn't matter to demons" is the crack that breaks the dam. This is especially true in western culture where we've somehow managed to fetishize it to the point we have those fans actually pushing people to suicide (no, this isn't hyperbole this has happened before). The western fanbase of this series is especially doomed.

Contributor
@Halko Their clothes are similar, but the personalities are way different. I would say she may be the sister of the Six Finger's girl.

I bet Iruma never called an Ugly infront of his face that's why he get fired up hahahah. Go Irumi~ Ameri is gonna watch you I hope hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@controversial-me

Yuri has stolen too many cool chicks/tomboys because appearently giving a woman masculine traits means that they have to be gay. I demand more cool chicks x cute boys in stories.

@Hitspark

To be fair, we have seen a bit of "gender doesn't matter to demons," though that's not entirely true. If I were to guess, it's more about the strong dominating the weak and imposing their will upon them, given how hierarchy tends to be from what we know.

Iruma is the exception because, even though he's not physically as strong as everyone else, his genuinely caring nature and his ability to forge tight bonds makes those around him stronger, and allows him to romance people that would otherwise dominate him unwittingly, such as Ameri and Alice. (Clare quite literally being the best example as he's her first friend and the only person who doesn't take advantage of her ability.) If I were to guess, the Queen of Ice over here is about to go mildly tsundere for him.

Oh shit! Iruma can take like a champ borderline slavery work conditions but being called Ugly SERIOUS SHIT.

Users who are viewing this thread