Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

i like how author-sensei perfectly timed the arc with new year. and also... WE DIDNT EXPECT ANOTHER SHIP, AND IRUMI-CHAN BEING HYPED UP

Dex-chan lover
With the intro of the little sis, I could picture them turning her into the 4th Evidol. Though Clara would be a hilarious choice.

Also, Merun is quite the easy woman, isn't she? Switching sides without a thought.

Double-page supporter
@Hitspark

Because people think in terms of masculine & feminine, not male & female, I think. She is a masculine being, so that means that she will like a feminine being, so the logic goes. That usually defaults to her liking females, but with Iruma here, the logic breaks.

Tbh thats how I see this going, with the story really liking to blur the line between the masculine and the feminine.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I hope trap arc ends soon. Also, author is throwing huge hints of a possible Iruma X Asmodeus in this one. I hope he doesn't pull an ao no flag on us.

Supporter
I love how fired up Irumi is about being called ugly. He has totally embraced the role.

...dayum.

Well that Gyari girl sure has good taste, even if she's a flirt.

But the best part is Irumi getting 100% ready to throw down.

MD@Home
52f.png

Dex-chan lover
Okay so this is a theory

Gayri chan’s bloodline ability appears to making anyone of the same sex of her choosing grow close to her quickly. This would easily give her a boost with female fans and explain her just “picking up” their 4rth member and making them instantly infatuated with gayri chan.

However kerori’s family block out there emotions which is probably part of there blood line ability (why? Because the person with the least emotional blockage is also the weakest user of the bloodline ability). So a side effect of this blood line abilities second usage is unable to be emotionally altered forcefully.

This would put her in a place of higher value to other girls and evidols to garyi chan because she is unable to attain her.

If anyone has anymore ideas please @ me.
Also lied-chan is pretty...

Users who are viewing this thread