Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 189 - The Strongest, Cutest Archer

Iruma is a man iruma is a man iruma is a man iruma is a man iruma is a man iruma is a man . Don’t mind me just banishing evil thoughts

Double-page supporter
Of course the Tequila fragment stuck in the ring is gonna try to mess with Irumi/ma.

@Archonchure
@MILONGDIKK
@HDMI1

Wow. I didn't know misfits have so mean people in their group. I haven't saw any of you in the credits lage. You must be new.

You're saying I HAVE TO enjoy everything in the series or not read it at all, because I have no right to say what I like and what I don't because you are triggered by it? Geee, thanks for telling me that I basically can't express my opinion. I hope you are aware that there are people who actually dont like everything about series (this or others), and as far as I know I am allowed to enjoy the series and express my dislikes over some part of it, even if it's whole arc. Commenting on the series is not a crime, so why on earth are you reacting like a kindergarten child telling ppl to shut up with their opinion?
You may be surprised but ppl can enjoy series can actually enjoy it and even have objective opinion about it.
They may even don't like some parts and in normal discussion they can speak about things they like and don't like, shock, right?
If you can't accept criticism in comments on the series that you like maybe you shouldn't read comments? And please note, that I said "should" not like you "don't" or "shut up"

Have a nice day :).

How dare you. How very dare you call Irumaichan ugly?

DESTROY HER! SHE HAS DONE THE UNTHINKABLE TWICE NOW! O3O

Wonder when the terrorists are gonna pop up... I mean, I can't see them missing this opportunity to create chaos and havoc lol

Dex-chan lover
Irumi is so cool and cute in this chapter, also it's war now you Gyari bitch

Contributor
Someone tell me how to buy those plushies, idk how much it costs I just need a link

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the bow is made of cute stuff and food 🤣 even Irumi complimented Ali . Irumi is so cute 💙💙💙

Dex-chan lover
why does he getr so angry when he is called ugly ? i am confused

Users who are viewing this thread