Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Greedy Gyari

Dex-chan lover
People not liking this arc because it feels dragged is because the the subject isn't your preference and because y'all ain't used to a weekly format anymore.

The first was yaoi with alice then straight with amelie now yuri with gyari said much packed this manga is.

I see a three scenarios
1The (I don't know if that is a group or something?) (The group with the sadist glasses demon)(not good at names) Attacks planning on running the competition. And Koromu gets attacked and scenario 1 Iruma saves her or scenario 2 Gyari saves her .Or scenario 3 the competition ends with Kuromu winning and Gyari never getting her.

Double-page supporter
@Himechu

People have gotten too used to monthly format, in that case 4-5 chapters could be considered a fairly average "filler" arc.

Lorem Ipsum ....
Captura-de-pantalla-2021-02-19-a-la-s-08-58-24.png

Don't like gyary at all just an annoying character in my opinion a little better in this chapter but it doesn't seem like she's gonna have any character growth other than maybe not hating iruma at the end

Ugh... People on both sides of this argument are so stupid. One, people can dislike things. There are women who refuse to read anything created by men, and there are gay people who refuse to read anything written by straight people. So using that as an argument is already ignorant. Second, hating something simply because you don't agree with the views, while fine, is equally stupid. That just creates an echo chamber. Now, disliking arcs simply because you don't like them, is fine. I personally disliked both the School Festival and Walter Park arcs. Doesn't mean that I hate the characters or the manga, just that I wasn't a fan.

Plus, Misfit Scans aren't doing anything but fanning the flames. Why not stick to what you're doing and allow people to dislike something?

Dex-chan lover
Glad that more people noticed Gyari's resemblance with Kirio. I'm excited to see what comes next.

PS: As always a great credit page lmao

Double-page supporter
Amelie's jealousy just makes me smile. The credit page is as good as the chapter.

This series has ACTUAL pacing and characterization, but people are complaining. Love this series and this arc is one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread