Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - One Hell of a Rock

Fed-Kun's army
@RichBoyMegaBucks to be fair, look at all the hoties in this chapter and tell me you didn't feel ANYTHING.
Like, holy shit. I already read this chapter 6 times, including a reread of the whole arc, and I'm just as simping now as I was when I first read it.
Holy fucki'g shit tho, look at them. Obviously Irumi's hotter, but Kuromu, Lindi and Melie are whole damn snacks as well. Gyari too ! And I'm supposed to be straight !

WTF i knew people would be hype but isnt this number of comments a little absurd ?

Iruma : Flowery guy
Iruma (wicked phase) : Cool King
Irumi : Cute Evidol
Irumi (wicked phase) : SADISTIC BEAUTY THAT MAKES THOSE WHO SEE HER BECAME A MASOCHIST AND SHE IS COOLER THAN AMELIE!!!

Of all times for wicked phase Iruma to return.... THIS IS THE BEST STEP ON THEM QUUUUEEEEEEN

Dex-chan lover
1000 Comments for the fan favorite

Head canon for what will happen next chapter:
[Kuromo gets mind-controlled by Gyari]
Ameri, Irumi, what happened?
Iruma: Gyari cheated.
Gyari: Cheated!? Oh, grow up. What, you think this is a game of kickball on the playground? You never had a chance to defeat me, fool! And you know why?
Iruma: Because you cheated?
Gyari: No, not because I cheated. Because I'm an evidol! And you're just a kid. An ugly kid!
Iruma: I guess you're right, Gyari. I am just a kid.
Gyari: Of course I'm right. Okay, Kuromo, time to kill.
Iruma: And you know, I've been through a lot in the past six days, five minutes, twenty-seven-and-a-half seconds. And if I've learned anything during that time, It's that you are who you are.
Gyari: That's right. Okay, Kuromo...
Iruma: And no amount of crossdressing... [Turns to Lied, who looks down sadly] ...or physical strength... [Turns to Ameri- ...or some other third thing... can make me anything more than what I really am inside: A kid.
Gyari: That's great. Now, get back against the wall.
Iruma: [over microphone] But that's okay!
Gyari: What? What's going on?
Iruma: Because I did what everyone said a kid couldn't do! I made it to the Evidol Games and I beat Gyari, and I saved the loli, and I got the bullseye!
Gyari: All right, we get the point....
Iruma: So, yeah, I'm a kid. [Dry ice smoke surrounds Gyari, and a spotlight falls on Iruma] And I'm also a goofball. And a wing nut. And a Knucklehead McSpazatron!
Gyari: [coughs from the smoke] What's going on here?
Iruma: But most of all, I'm...... [he swipes his arm]
Gyari: Okay, settle down. Take it easy.
Iruma: I'm.....I'm....
Gyari: What the hell?!
Iruma: [Bursts into song] ♪I'm a Goofy Goober! Rock!♪ [Gyari goes flying into the wall and leaves a gaping hole in it] [Points at the crowd of demons] ♪You're a Goofy Goober! Rock! [The camera zooms out of the stadium and hell and into space] We're all Goofy Goobers! Rock! Goofy, goofy, goober, goober! Rock!! Put your toys away, well, all I gotta say when you tell me not to play, I say no way! I'm a kid, you say, when you say I'm a kid I say, say it again and then I say thanks! Thanks! Thank you very much! So if you're thinking that you'd like to be like me, go ahead and try, the kid inside will set! You! Free! Humala bebuhla zeebuhla boobuhla humala bebuhla zeebuhla bop! 'm a Goofy Goober! Rock!♪

And before you ask, yes, Lied is Patrick wearing the Fishnets

@geogio13

Yes, but also see the post above

Users who are viewing this thread