Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Arrogant Diva

My theory why this arc must be done is because the writer is preparing Iruma’s way as the king of the underworld. He must have a way to be known and loved by the demons. He must become popular not just in Babyl. This arc is just one piece of the puzzle. I’m straight but I welcome Irumeanie and this arc! 😊 Hopefully next arc will be about facing the six fingers and Kirio. Also More revelation about Iruma’s connection to Delkira. Side arcs like this is enough we need now action.

@QuiteAshraf Makes you feel disgusted? LMAO, what kinda fragile sexuality you got there mate, repressing something there? It's a fictional character crossdressing ffs, what an overreaction

it's a good day to be bi 😎

Can't wait to see how pissed Gyari is going to be.
Also, I wonder what will the families/classmates reactions are going to be oh noo 😂

Dex-chan lover
I love all the people complaining...but those are all Naruto simps so who cares what theu say

Banned
nKASGg3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As much as I don't like this trap-idol arc, it's still ok. Kinda.
But what I definitely dont like it's what we finally see evil Iruma in trap-idol arc

Group Leader
Well gore lover @QuiteAshraf, I hate to break it to you on chapter 195, but I think you may be wasting your time with this manga. Not much in the gore department here. Try Elfen Lied maybe? It's also very heterosexual, which I'm sure will make you feel more comfortable and help you reaffirm your sexuality.
Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but screaming at the fans in the comments is just going to make everyone hate you and love the arc more!

Users who are viewing this thread