Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 31 Ch. 276.6 - Official Fanbook (Character Profile)

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is the character description gently shifting towards Clara x Azu Azu and Iruma x Ameri? At least considering the description of Ameri and the way Clara and Azu Azu's comments on each other's pages look like verbal fencing between two tsundere rivals.

Dex-chan lover
What Nishi-sensei said about Jazz is something I thought about him at the beginning of the story.

I really thought that Jazz would be the "charismatic scumbag", but after he started to get more screen time... he is just a big cinnamon roll that just wants to be a good big bro.

I could swear that Elisabetta was taller sure 1,76 still tall, but to me, she felt more like 1,82... such a tall queen.

Double-page supporter
With all this new info about opera revealed, I think we can safely upgrade them from gender ambiguous to fully ambiguous.

Also who and what is the snack police?
pretty sure "snack police" refers to azz and clara being strict about iruma's snack habits

Double-page supporter
pretty sure "snack police" refers to azz and clara being strict about iruma's snack habits
In this case, since it was who Orias is keeping an eye on, I'm pretty sure it's Robin, as seen in the Teacher's Dorm chapter

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that both Asmodeus and Allocer's bloodline abilities are labelled as "secret", specially Azz-Azz, as it fuels the theories of having some kind of love-related ability.
Also incredible how Chima's design has changed, lol.

I can't remember missing one Crown, but according to this, Glasya has never appeared?

Dex-chan lover
I think the best comment is Ameri talking about how Iruma has too many women who fall for him. I would honestly love for it to come back when he becomes stronger and he snaps without evil cycle and makes it known that since he grew up without loving parents he decided to take all the love for himself by seducing everyone!

Dex-chan lover
I love Nishi just admitting she is keeping things secret. It reminds of Jim Butcher saying ge enjoys telling fans, "I'm not gonna you."

Users who are viewing this thread