Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 307 - Smiling at the Memories

Double-page supporter
does anyone else find it at least a little funny that iruma, an actual teenager, needed to be given a piggyback ride like a baby

Double-page supporter
The ring was 100% the demon kings ring and all + the grandpa sees the demon king in him lol he is not the only one

Dex-chan lover
Sully and Opera are now husband and wife, and Iruma is their baby. You cannot change this mind of mine. Poor Kalego; Opera may tease you endlessly but he/she will never be yours.

Dex-chan lover
Considering Ali's actual name is Alikred, which is just Delkira pronounced backwards... Yeah, it's basically confirmed.
Idk, it's definitely all but confirmed that Ali is connected to Delkira, but I'm not entirely convinced the two are one in the same, it might be more of a situation where Delkira gave him such a ring so that Ali could understand their fates are connected, or something to that effect, but ultimately I think their connection is going to be something else and the name Alikred turns out to be a bit more of a red herring than we realize

Dex-chan lover
Derkila? Lmao.
r and l are more or less interchangeable in Japanese since neither technically exist in Japanese, it's one type of letter that can sound more or less like either 'r' or 'l' depending on the word (hence why some people think Luffy is meant to be "Ruffy" or why the official translations opted for Zolo to avoid the copyright around the name Zoro, the translations could be considered correct text wise, but not pronunciation wise.)

Opera's agender explicitly. It's been addressed twice. Or nonbinaey depending. Either way Opera definitely isn't a man or a woman. But another Opera thing.

But a family can be a grandpa, a grandson and their nonbinary butler.

Contributor
Is Delkira even dead in the first place? I thought he just...left. Maybe even went to the human realm
No official confirmation on that, but all those reincarnation Isekai series show you don't need to completely die to be reborn in a new body.

Users who are viewing this thread