Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - You're A Child

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the point of delaying the reveal to his friends.

99% of demon society doesn't even seem to know what the fuck a human is, it's not like they hate them or anything, but I get not exposing it publicly because a human being in Hell would spark chaos, specially for grandpa who would get in big trouble. But his friends clearly aren't going to give a fuck. If anything they would be more hurt by him keeping it a secret and this chapter kinda dealt with that potential drama already.

Why not just tell them? Other people already found out anyway.

Dex-chan lover

99% of demon society doesn't even seem to know what the fuck a human is, it's not like they hate them or anything, but I get not exposing it publicly because a human being in Hell would spark chaos, specially for grandpa who would get in big trouble. But his friends clearly aren't going to give a fuck. If anything they would be more hurt by him keeping it a secret and this chapter kinda dealt with that potential drama already.

Seriously, just tell them already.

Dex-chan lover

Well, the guy telling him that all humans are enemies probably isn't a good motivator for starts, all human references in the underworld typically refer to eating them as well. Plus there just not being a good time yet, would've felt a bit out of place if he just said it then and there in the baby dimension.

Users who are viewing this thread