Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - You're A Child

Double-page supporter
Not sure what Clara's secret could be, but Azz's is probably his actual bloodline magic that was referred to quite some chapters ago. Ch. 238 For reference.
Don't know if anybody said it, but Clara's secret is most likely related to her wings. She was the only who didn't show them during the tea party and Elizabetta covered for her, since Clara seemed uncomfortable about the subject.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if anybody said it, but Clara's secret is most likely related to her wings. She was the only who didn't show them during the tea party and Elizabetta covered for her, since Clara seemed uncomfortable about the subject.
The amount of depth that’s still to be uncovered in this series is NUTS. Most series would be DRY and dead by now, and either wrapped up a long time ago or else jumping the shark. This series feels like it could go for yeaaars still… I’m so here for it.

Dex-chan lover
Despite her mannerisms I love that Clara is probably the most emotionally mature among them and the most empathetic. She grew up with a lot of younger siblings but also not in a family where she was forced to “mature” earlier than she needed to, so she knows what healthy minors look like and actually comes off as one of the most actual emotionally mature people ever because she knows how to embrace her childish side, not disdain it. When Iruma ascends the throne and Azz becomes his personal guard, Clara would make the best mental health advisor

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the point of delaying the reveal to his friends.

99% of demon society doesn't even seem to know what the fuck a human is, it's not like they hate them or anything, but I get not exposing it publicly because a human being in Hell would spark chaos, specially for grandpa who would get in big trouble. But his friends clearly aren't going to give a fuck. If anything they would be more hurt by him keeping it a secret and this chapter kinda dealt with that potential drama already.

Why not just tell them? Other people already found out anyway.
He can't tell them, Hiruma must first kill phone-kun who prevent anyone to reveal his secret.

...I forgot that Iruma is still just teen bcs how much bs he gets into

Dex-chan lover
Asmodeus is a actually a girl raised as a boy. Watch it be this.
My guess is that it's He is a girl, but chose one day to dress and refer to himself as a boy perhaps suppress his succubutic nature once he learned of his bloodline magic as he clearly seems to hate anything to do with it. Another point to make is he is the only man shown in his family and he has rather femine (if tomboyish) features to his design.

Fed-Kun's army
The foster "parents" sleeping with the child they're grooming. Now this! There's a whole industry of this fetish, and it's frankly nasty as fuck.
There is nothing nasty about merely just laying in bed and sleeping with your child. When I was younger I would sometimes go to my parents room and sleep with them. Even before that, we all had to sleep in one bed at one point, nothing weird about that either. Merely the act of sleeping in bed with your own kid is not grooming at all. Please explain to me how that has anything to do with grooming at all.

And also, the fact that you call this chapter a fetish? Where they're all just basically whisked off to a pocket dimension, turn into babies, and have a crying therapy session? This chapter? This isn't a problem, the only one making it a problem is you. I sincerely hope that you're just trolling, because if you think THIS, is problematic, I'd hate to see what you consider downright despicable.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
My guess is that it's He is a girl, but chose one day to dress and refer to himself as a boy perhaps suppress his succubutic nature once he learned of his bloodline magic as he clearly seems to hate anything to do with it. Another point to make is he is the only man shown in his family and he has rather femine (if tomboyish) features to his design.
I can see your points and why some people would think this, but I have to say that I respectfully disagree. There have been many guys throughout manga and anime with feminine features (like Nagisha from Assassination Classroom, Kurapika from HunterxHunter, Fujisaki from Danganronpa, just to name a few). There's also the fact that there are male succubuses, which would be referred to as an incubus.

Personally, I think it has something to do with his bloodline magic as it's been shown that he's hiding his actual ability.

Users who are viewing this thread