Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 310 - An Archer's Claim

Double-page supporter
They probably did notice but the princess’s favor can’t be disregarded.

I might need to go back but weren’t there others who realized Iruma was the first one to act when the lord of gluttony went on a rampage?
We know Sullivan noticed that Iruma acted immediately. Anyone else noticing is pure speculation at this time. Very likely though multiple people are suspicious of Baal however they have little to no evidence to support any claims they could make.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so let me get this straight:

Out of the 3 candidates, Bachiko was the one that didn't get the empty 2 seats. But then, with that guy's "betrayal", there's now suddenly a new seat which she has promptly filled, making her a member of the 13 Crowns. The issue, as of the moment, is not about whether she got the seat but on how she got the seat. She was essentially given leftovers, which is seen as an insult to the Barbatos clan. They were okay with her not getting it, viewing it as her just falling short, but are completely against with the unintended circumstances of her new position. Bachiko has, unwittingly, became a lesser instead of an equal in the 13.

Am I getting this right?

Dex-chan lover

Out of the 3 candidates, Bachiko was the one that didn't get the empty 2 seats. But then, with that guy's "betrayal", there's now suddenly a new seat which she has promptly filled, making her a member of the 13 Crowns. The issue, as of the moment, is not about whether she got the seat but on how she got the seat. She was essentially given leftovers, which is seen as an insult to the Barbatos clan. They were okay with her not getting it, viewing it as her just falling short, but are completely against with the unintended circumstances of her new position. Bachiko has, unwittingly, became a lesser instead of an equal in the 13.

Am I getting this right?
They still didn't removed demon king from the 13, so if they do that and assign Bachiko to his seat, won't only she'll get the "leftovers" as you say, she also gonna face all the fallout from those who didn't want to see delkira removed in the first place.

Am I getting this right?
Nope. The point was that Delkira was still considered a member of the 13 crowns despite him being absent. Baal proposed removing Delkira, opening a spot for Bachiko. The public could consider that Bachiko replacing Delkira, which would upset a lot of people. The Barbatos clan are upset that the 13 crowns are potentially putting someone with the Barbatos name in the line of fire.

Double-page supporter
Wow, yes. Please expand the political parties. Although i don't quite get Barbatos clan's position in this, but I at least know that they are one of the biggest power holder in the story's world.

I take that Iruma will be siding with the Barbatos and closer to them also from here on. So... I can't imagine Sullivan and Barbatos Grandpa will fight over Iruma's grandsonship. "This is my grandson! Get your hands off him!"

Dex-chan lover
Wow, yes. Please expand the political parties. Although i don't quite get Barbatos clan's position in this, but I at least know that they are one of the biggest power holder in the story's world.
Barbatos Chief is looking at the target this is putting on Bachiko's back. By replacing Derklia as a Crown, whomever is selected will have even more pressure on them and the hatred of all those who don't want him replaced. Derkila is still loved and revered by many. Replacing him is going to cause a lot of problems if done poorly. And the chief thinks this is a poor action because it threatens Bachiko.

He accepts that she didn't measure up at this moment to being one of the other open spots for the Crowns. But he is going to be damn sure she isn't used as a political pawn to replace Derkila.

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting heavy.
I can see Iruma doing whatever he can to make sure that Bachiko is safe.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want the next chapter to be how Iruma successfully "infiltrated" the place to only kneel down in front of angry grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread