Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 312 - Words I've Always Wanted to Say

Double-page supporter
if the president is making bachiko the vice-president, then why would he step down?
edit: I didn't read it properly - he explained why

Group Leader
110% support misfits! Its not like they're a freaking year behind or smthn like people were acting, they were a few chapters behind thats all, it rlly is not the end of the world
Yeah, they were acting like it was few months behind, when it actually was 21 days.
I hope nobody tells them some manga release chapters monthly, with their patience they would have really bad time.

Aggregator gang
I was hoping to see the siege of praise, maybe in a future extra.

Thanks for the translation :D

Group Leader
Let's goooo, Bachiko deserved that position! 😤😤😤
But yeah, siege of praise!!!

Dex-chan lover
the siege of praise made me laugh so hard 😂 it's so good

Dex-chan lover
I deliberately waited until Misfit release their translation and i am satisfied.

Anyway.. damn. That almost too easy. Bet some emergency will come and Bachiko as vice president will be tested to her limit.

Double-page supporter
Come, it is time for the siege of praise! (Can you imagine doing that irl as a teambuilding exercise???)
Um...People DO in fact DO it in real life as a teambuilding exercise. And it is as horrible in reality as it is on paper. Unless you do it to a narcissistic person, of course. They'll love that.

Dex-chan lover
gah damn, i really love this chapter.
it's so heartwarming to see the president is VERY into iruma's idea of praising bachiko, didnt expect him to be such a fun character.

Dex-chan lover
Misfits I know I’m gonna sound like a total simp for you, but thanks for everything you do

I’d honestly wait a couple weeks for a well-polished product than get an instant gratification of a poorly-typeset release or - god forbid - an MTL release

But snipers don’t give you motivation to outdo them. They just show that as much effort as you put out, people won’t care because the only thing that’s important is that content gets beamed into their eyeholes as soon as possible
no, people who won't care because the only thing (redacted) are the ones who show you that. A sniper just shows you that someone else wanted to scan the thing, period. You're reaching.

If someone wants to TL something they have a right to do so, especially if they aren't a part of Mangadex community in the first place and don't even know you.

If an independent scanner decides to do his or her thing you have NO RIGHT to berate them or stop them, nor should it affect your self esteem in any way.

Both of you are doing something you chose to do with your free time with a product that you don't even have a license for out of love for the series, not for your ego.

Dex-chan lover
Iruma once again takes a tense situation and flips it to his benefit.

Edit: it also took me until this chapter to realize their eyes are archery targets.

Users who are viewing this thread