Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Beginning of The Festival Eve

Double-page supporter
Hurray! Sabnock is finally gender Identified as a man for sure! Alice remains a tossup!

Yup, he made a massive piece of firework thats going to win them the festival.

Dex-chan lover
@Duainfey
Wait... people were confused as to Sabnock's gender? What!? I thought it was pretty obvious it was a dude.

You know what, I think Clara is going to be a really beautiful girl/women when she gets older and be part of Iruma's Harem Along with the Student Council President.

@l3arg You have a good point, I think all the years of hardship he had may have turned him into something completely different... Something stronger... Something very hungry o3o

@Qelix Oooh that makes sense, but wasn't his appetite always monstrous? Even before he got the ring he ate a lot, as far as I remember... I may check that later o3o

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the first "big eater" gag was used before the ring showed up in the story I think

@Glomoro, I'd been wondering about his "demonic stomach" for some time now. Hmm... 🤔 Was he always this much of a bottomless feeding pit, or did the ring/living in Hell/the underworld increase his appetite to incomprehensible levels? Would have made for a good transition of someone commenting from the expired troops, "Does he eat that much at home?" [then showing a cut-scene to the kitchen at home and seeing a staff preparing for war] If he's a demon and doesn't know it, I bet it will be a demon with the power over gravity cuz he's got a black hole for a stomach! :rofl:

Dex-chan lover
On page 3 in Clara's house, the translations for I'm off and I'm back are backwards.

😀

Users who are viewing this thread