Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Renewed Ambition

Aggregator gang
LOL that culprit, he certainly had some ambition ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) aside from that, this series is just becoming more and more wholesome. Also, TS scans, your raws look fine to me so don’t worry about it lol

Fed-Kun's army
So the inevitable snipe against Wicked House is starting.
For those that aren't aware the translation is about 75 chapters behind the available raws compounded with the currently airing anime this season, a snipe was more or less going to happen.
Let's hope things will remain civil throughout

Dex-chan lover
Props to you guy. Gotta respect someone calling out shitty quality and then fixing it on their own. Well done OP.

Supporter
It’s one thing to snipe an up-to-date series, but If the current group takes this long to release chapters this far behind, they deserve the snipe

Group Leader
@25kirbs To be fair if the group information is correct the series was being done by only two Vietnamese people, who may have had to use MTL to get it to English. They've done pretty good so far in their efforts.

Dex-chan lover
AMELIE IS A CUTE
CUTE
also fuckin a with the snipe. When a series like this is so far behind it deserves a good kick in the ass. Don't worry about trying to catch up or nothing, but I appreciate you at least doing something. Thanks so much!

Dex-chan lover
Again I repeat
HOPEFULLY Harems are totally okay in the demon Realm, especially for a demon king

Cuz Iruma needs to end up with Ameri and Clara~

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV

Despite being on Team Clara, sadly, I see her ending with Azu more than ending with Iruma... The AzuClara synergy is so good... not to mention the headpat I saw in this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@LE_MALEM

That’s a big NAH from me chief, can’t see them liking each other ROMANTICALLY at all. Especially Azu.
She already has a crush on Iruma too, her first love. Same as Amelie.

So yeah, gonna continue hoping for harem

Dex-chan lover
The raws look fine, and you're centainly right your translation is better than the previous group. Kind of sad they don't even ask someone for help with proofreading or editing, since their translations have annoying but harmless grammatical errors and look good besides that, but what can we do about it. Only kind-of-but-not-really complaint I have is some of the background text not being translated (like Ronove talking to two of the School council member on the background of Ameri talking to Iruma), but proper cleaning and redrawing of that seems like a nightmare if you're doing it solo so I can understand why it is like that.

Thank you for your effort, and hopefully things keep civil.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t usually say this but, thanks for the snipe, your translation is much better quality than the previous groups, no offense to them

Users who are viewing this thread