Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - The Six Finger's Plan

Fed-Kun's army
While I'm thankful for the translation, can anyone explain wth happen with its scanlation scene. New team take up like every few chapter. Is it a free-for-all now?

I'll be honest I only read the chapter to see if you were another group I was going to have to [Block] on MD like the other snipers trying to show off.

And you're good.

Decent tl, few typos but meh on the complaints side of things.

Kinda happy you brought a fair if not exceptional job of it, better than the trash I blocked from other sources.

Still gonna say I prefer the /a/non group's work but they re a bit slow and again your work was at or above par as a whole so :thumbsup: Good Job.

PS. $@$+ autocorrect.

Dex-chan lover
There's translation missing from page 15, bottom left panel with the box. Also what's up with the ton of TL switching with this manga, my god.

Fed-Kun's army
Im sho happppyyy new scan group wanna tl this other wise i have to read non alphabet chapter

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read chapter 72 & 73 yet so I didn't read this chapter. Quickly glanced over it however and the translation and typesetting looked fine and good! Nothing to complain about.

Some people have spelling errors or just straight up sentences that doesn't make sense or just the most God awful font and typesetting ever! But you had neither 😄

So I would say from my quick look that you did a good job that looked great without any obvious errors or mistakes. A really great job!
5/5

Also, F in comments for that dragon without any arms... FeelsBadMan 😞

Edit: went back to look for any other feedback I could give but you pretty much God damned nailed it 100%! A really fucking good job! The typesetting looks great in the speech bubbles and varies accordingly.

You didn't try to translate the small text next to the bubbles also which I would say is a good thing.
There are some that erase the raw and then just type in the translated part, which looks not great. Other try putting it over it which looks better but not much.
A thing you can do is probably type sfx: and then the text translation outside the frame. But looking at the size between the frame it isn't much to work with. A way to fix it is by editing the page all together and drag the panels further from each other to make enough room for you to type that stuff in. But that just over complicates things and consumes hella lot of time so in the end I wouldn't recommend it. This is the only negative feedback I could give you and it is really nitpicking.

And those text outside the bubbles doesn't really convene any necessary information. If it was necessary information it would have been inside the bubbles.
This whole edit I made just made me realize truly truly how much work redrawers do for so little appreciation.

Anyway fam, you good👍🏼 keep working in your own pace and take care of yourself
PS. I have no freaking clue about the state of who is translating this currently, so many people have thrown in their hats in the ring at this point... I think like 2 groups are translating it?? 🤔
At least you did a good job and not a bad snipe shit translation which is good and very much welcomed change of surprise releases. I can at least respect a snipe that delivers quality and to series that aren't the fastest with update
But I do believe that the proper etiquette is 3 months of no update and then it's free for grabs

Aggregator gang
7939c08a7eb490dd1009c053f253d6ae.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Will QnD be the savior this manga needs? Find out next time on Iruma-kun Z!
In all seriousness, you did a pretty solid job and none of it felt jank to read. Keep up the great work!

Fed-Kun's army
Just a few spelling errors.

Pg 14 "First Finter Wells" = Finger

and Pg 17 " underground jair" = jail

Though at this rate I'll just tell the next 5 groups that come along. 😅

Dex-chan lover
well fuck, the kind onee-san is not a good person, even by demon standarts, that sucks?

Fed-Kun's army
@blablablah I'm happy if this group with decent work took up the series. SSSS did a great job, but they keep jumping around with chapter for memes and for hell of it. /a/ is chaos and unpredictability itself and you don't know when they goona drop.

Dex-chan lover
oof a bunch of typos in this tbh, "the underground jair" in particular really threw me off

Users who are viewing this thread