Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
The proportions of Asmodeus seem a little off in the most recent cover, he seems a bit... munchkin-y.

Wait, there's one for V17 as well with Iruma and it's drawn better. I wonder what's up with that?

Take it easy guys, your health is what matters most okay !!
And thank you very much for all your hard work !!

Anyone know why there are jupms in the chapters. Were the chapters taken down??. Or someone decided to do random chapter uplodes?

We love youuu Misfits scaaaaans !!! Thank you so much for all your hard work, you got me really excited to know what'll happen next Haha, ah the cliff~~ πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ’šπŸ’œ

everybody seems to be going through a wicked phase
will we see wicked Iruma again?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Iruma made his move on Elizabetta Ix in the newest Chapter. Is there no bound to this man's greed and ambition?
fnX2nia.png

Contributor
@tblst
I'm pretty sure that was just a part of his ploy to make the spotlight center on Elizabetta, since she really needs to rank up twice in the Music Festival, so whatever the class does will have to shine the spotlight on both her and Soi Purson.

But I was absolutely fucking floored when I saw that for the first time. Audible yelling and laughing. And then I realized that the people reacting the most to this were Clara and Shax, which to me lowkey confirms Clara's crush on Iruma and Shax'a crush on Elizabetta. Jesus fucking Christ, Iruma can honestly get almost any girl he wants and he doesn't know it.

Wow thank you for the chapter, also dear Misfits scans, looks like that guy is hunting y'all so beware ! Take Iruma and the two presidents with you Haha! (President of the student council and the grandpa !) It's for you protection, and yeah I also wonder just how long it'll be, still its enjoyable so I'm personally really happy Haha, kinda sad for our cute team but oh well, I'm sure they'll get level 4 somehow ~~!

Oh woow, you're even going to translate all that badly done work ??!!! Maaaaannn y'all are amazing !! Ah and of course we appreciate the hard work of the others but it is still quite impossible for is to understand even the least bit of words there, anyway we thank you for your always great efforts and I'm looking forward to the interesting things he'll say, I'll also pull that finger whenever !

Fed-Kun's army
The seed didn't seem that very well hidden, but I guess Irume will just give it to that little dude and find another way to make points with

Ohoho so you genie is just like all of us readers, can't take cliffhangers lmao, give back the seed and continue on with the story Iruma dear !!
Thanks for your amazing translation once again wonderful Misfits Scans~!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ§‘πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’ŸπŸ–€πŸ’™β£β€πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’ž

Users who are viewing this thread